Saturday 3 April 2010

Uh oh...

I've discovered http://www.swap-bot.com/. It's basically a site with hundreds of swaps. I'm a 'newbie' so I need to get my rating up as most swaps don't let newbies in. So I am in a newbie only swap (stationery), two private swaps with swap-bot users (one is a letter swap, nice and simple and it's via email so I can get a rating pretty quick, and the other is a profile swap- so we look at each others profile which has our likes, dislikes, hobbies etc on it and send something according to it).

I've also requested to join group swaps. As I said, they don't normally let newbies in but sometimes the co-ordinator mentions that if you are interested, to message them. So I have been allowed to join a 'yarn and chocolate' swap, and a handmade handbag one.

I'm VERY excited! I can't wait to find out who my swap partners are for these ones and Em's so I can get hunting and making!! I'm taking my poorly sewing machine to the docs next week but if they can't fix it I'll have to borrow my mums when she gets back from the States.

Tomorrow we're off to Ricky's parents for the day and spending the night. I need a night away from the laptop otherwise I'm going to end up with nothing else to swap but Ricky and Liam!

No comments:

Post a Comment