Friday 26 February 2010

Happy Friday!!

I'm getting into this posting lark! STILL not uploaded any pics yet...

Ok so last night I was working on my Ravelry secret birthday Santa pressie. I'm quite pleased with it so far (mainly because I am straying away from Scarf Purgatory) but I need to put it together. I've found a charity shop that has a bottomless pit of buttons so I picked up a few for 50p- bargain!

I need to add buttons to a neck-warmer that I knitted, and need to do the i-cord handle on a bag that I have done, and that will be three, non-scarf, knitted projects completed!

I am also knitting a square for a girl on a forum whose baby sadly died a few days after being born. I am quite nervous about this- it's just a dk square but it has sentimental meanings attached so I don't want it to look like a hotchpotch mess.

Liam is having a nap so its a quick lunch for me then on with the knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment