Thursday 25 February 2010

Swapsies!

I've signed up to do two swaps! One is a flower one (mum, yes, you read right- FLOWER!) and the other is a colour one! I am so excited because I can a) hopefully put a smile on someones face when they get some made by me (all be it slapdash) and b) get something pretty to go in my new house!

Whoo hoo!

In other news- I popped into Aldi to get some veggies and they have yarn!! I have two babies coming up (not my babies!) both of whom are 'Flavour:Unknown:' so I opted for boring white baby yarn. I guess all I can make with it is a blanket at the mo. Baby Number 1 is my brother's best mans baby, due next month so I best get knitting! Baby Number 2 isn't due for another few months so I might get something else for that bambino.

Oh and I also got some black and white fabric from a charity shop. Ssssh- don't tell Mr P! I'd like to make a bag with it- I need to get going on this sewing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment